Working With a Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
With decades of experience handling transactions in many parts of the country including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, California and Florida, our Real Estate Team serves developers, investors, owners, operators, franchisees and management companies.
Our philosophy is to get involved in a transaction early in the process. While we are extremely careful not to over-lawyer a deal or undermine the brokers and other professionals involved, we invite our clients to share their ideas and concerns in order to get our input prior to deal terms being finalized. This ensures that our clients are protected and guided from the very beginning of the transaction process.
Our real estate knowledge and experience extends to the purchase, sale and financing of multi-family complexes, strip centers, office and retail buildings, commercial condominiums, motels/hotels, mixed-use properties and vacant land.
Real Estate Transaction Legal Services
- Review or preparation of Letters of Intent
- Negotiation and preparation of Purchase Agreement
- Drafting related transaction documents such as Estoppel Agreements, Easements, Bills of Sale, Seller Financing Documents, Affidavits, Assignment of Lease Agreements
- Representation through the financing process, including private lending, traditional and SBA loans
- Title Review
Real Estate Transactions We Have Handled
Below is a sampling of some transactions we have handled in the past:
- Acquisition of an office building in New Jersey; subsequent SBA 504 Loan to replace interim financing
- Sale of a manufacturing facility in New Jersey
- Acquisition of office building in Philadelphia
- Subdivision of vacant land in Philadelphia; subsequent sale of the subdivided parcel to a national storage company
- Sale of a five-parcel tract with multiple tenants to an investor
- Sale of vacant land to a private equity company for use as a car wash/lube center
- Joint venture redevelopment deal for mixed-use project in Philadelphia
- Sale of multi-family building in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Commercial term loan for a real estate development project
Get Started With Our Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
If you need assistance with a real estate transaction, we can help! We are always happy to discuss our process and answer any questions that you may have. Contact us today for more information.